SWEET DARK MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS





SWEET DARK MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
These mushrooms are so tasty.  I think you will make them again and again!  I know I will.  Sometimes I like mixing sweet and savory flavors.

2 tbsp butter (30 mL)
1 tbsp olive oil (15 mL)
1 lb sliced mushrooms (0.45 kg)
1 green pepper, chopped
Liquid sweetener to equal 1/4 cup (60 mL)
  sugar
2 tsp mustard (10 mL)
1 to 2 tsp molasses (5 to 10 mL)
1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
1/4 tsp black pepper (1 mL)

In large, nonstick frying pan in butter and olive oil, stir-fry mushrooms and peppers until peppers are soft.  Add liquid sweetener, mustard, molasses, salt and black pepper.  Stir to combine well and cook another minute or two.

Yield:  4 servings
1 serving
551.7 calories
41.5 g protein
39.1 g fat
1.0 g fiber
6.8 g net carbs

SEE our beautiful coil-bound books (last 5 gorgeous, Low-Carbing Among Friends' Team cookbooks,  the coil matches the books): Amongfriends.us/Findourbeautifulrecipebooks  This wonderful low-carb/keto collection of cookbooks (tons of photos, coil-bound!) is expected to sell out and they will not be printed again.  Limited stocks; get yours now!  KINDLES available! 

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.  Here is my Amazon store for more of my favorite products: AMAZON STORE  Thank you for your support.