Happy 4th of July and introducing my friend, Ramona.



Happy 4th of July, my blog and Facebook friends! :)  I didn't have time to come up with something, but my blog friend, Ramona, did. Her blog is over here.  She is one of the most talented, young ladies I have "met" .  To be honest, there are a few young people that I know that are also very talented.  It is important to respect young people and their talents.  I absolutely love visiting her blog to see what else she has created.  Today I'm sharing her post.  I hope she won't mind as there is no way to contact her personally.

This absolutely gorgeous dessert for 4th of July is very easy to convert to low-carb.  Just use 1 tsp of my Thickening Agent, or your own (maybe a titch of cornstarch mixed with xanthan gum) and blend with the juice in a blender until smooth (after blending the fruit separately).  Use my fabulous ice cream custard recipe and you have yourself a beautiful, delicious 4th of July low-carb dessert inspired by my friend's wonderful idea.

Hope you enjoy Ramona's dessert and her blog!