Prizes to be Won!



Hi everyone!  This is the first day that our internet has been fixed.  It's been down for a number a days (the internet line was flying in the breeze - it came loose in a terrific wind storm) and I was barely connected via my Blackberry.  My good friend, Judy Barnes Baker, has launched her brand new low-carb cookbook, Nourished (see front cover above for the full title) and is having a fabulous giveaway on her blog, Carb Wars.  I do have her previous cookbook, Carb Wars.  It is a fabulous cookbook and I cannot wait for her new one.  I will do a review of her new cookbook as soon as I receive it.  Meanwhile you can read all about it on her blog.  I have seen the PDF and it is just fabulous!  You will definitely want to add this cookbook to your low-carb cookbook library.  It's beautiful and has a ton of gorgeous photos.  You are getting real value for money as the cookbook is very under-priced in my opinion.