A Note To My Readers Who Don't Need to Be Gluten-Free



Some of you might be feeling a little like I've abandoned you now that I'm concentrating on gluten-free and low-carb.  Not at all.  You may continue to use my super Splendid Low-Carb bake mix cup-for-cup in place of the gluten-free ones. The carbs will be lower in the baked goodies, so that is a bonus.

Thing is, most of my gluten-free recipes will also have global appeal in the low-carb community, however, the minority who also have to be gluten-free can now also freely enjoy my recipes.  Did you know that about 1/4 of America has gone gluten-free?  Here is an article in 2008 that talks about it and in 2011 that trend is still going strong and gaining momentum.  However, the low-carb and gluten-free community is still somewhat ill-represented.  That is about to change as more and more people are providing alternatives for them.