Leftover Bake Mixes - What To Do With Them

 Unsifted wheat flourImage via Wikipedia  I use leftover bake mixes to bread things such as eggplant, calamari, chicken, tomatoes, pork and even for making Swiss steak.  I also use it as a filler for hamburgers, tuna or salmon patties and meat loaves.  It's incredibly handy to have in the freezer.  My bake mixes never go waste.  You can also lump different leftover bake mixes together in one container. If I'm doing a lot of baking, I simply keep adding to my fave bake mix and place in a sealed transparent container at room temperature.  To lower the carbs in the bake mix "breading", I usually add some grated Parmesan cheese (the kind in the bottle or can) and spices, of course.
Here are some of my bake mixes:
Another Grain-free Bake Mix http://bit.ly/Another-grain-free-bake-mix