MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!!


Hi folks - Just a warm wish and prayer for you all to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2018.  I can hardly believe how the years have flown!  Thank your for your support of my blog and especially Low-Carbing Among Friends' Facebook and our cookbooks!  Thanks a million!  We sure appreciate you.  We would not be where we are without your friendship.

I am excited to remind you that we have two brand new cookbooks in the Low-Carbing Among Friends' series....Volumes 6 and 7!  They are a great size (132 pages), pretty books with matching coil binding and tons of photos (about 75 or so, in each cookbook).  They make beautiful Christmas gifts.  I worked so hard on these.  I hope you will enjoy them greatly.  The majority of the recipes are mine with generous contributions from George Stella, Lisa Marshall, Peggy Hardaway and Stacey Crawford!