SEA BASS IN GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE

Click ==> To jump to this RECIPE


Click on the Photo to see a bigger image.




SEA BASS IN GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE

In the tropics, you would call this Corvina in garlic sauce.  I have to tell you it is my favorite dish to order at restaurants.  This is almost as good as some of the restaurant meals I've had.  My husband is not a huge fish fan, but he is being converted with recipes like this one.  Any firm, white fish, basically, would work in this recipe.  Yummy, I love this recipe and I hope you do too!

Note:  This recipe is in Low-Carbing Among Friends, Volume 3.









Ingredients:

1 lb sea bass fillets
1/4 tsp paprika (1 mL)
1/4 tsp onion salt (1 mL)
1/4 tsp seasoning salt (1 mL)
1/4 tsp black pepper (1 mL)
1 tbsp olive oil (15 mL)
Lemon wedges
Garlic Butter Sauce:
11/2 tbsp butter (22 mL)
1 tbsp olive oil (15 mL)
1 tsp dried parsley (5 mL)
1 tsp crushed garlic (I use the bottled kind) (5 mL)
1/8  tsp salt (0.5 mL)


Instructions:

Wash fish fillets under cold running water.  Pat dry with paper towels.  In small bowl, combine paprika, onion salt, seasoning salt and black pepper.  Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of the fish.

Garlic Butter Sauce:  In small saucepan, combine butter, olive oil, parsley, crushed garlic and salt.  Heat until hot and sauce is bubbling.

In large frying pan, in the 1 tbsp olive oil, over medium heat, cook sea bass fillets about 3 minutes on the one side.  Turn and coat with Garlic Butter Sauce and cook 4 to 5 minutes more, or until done.  Serve immediately with lemon wedges.

Helpful Hints:  You could possibly triple or quadruple the seasoning so that it is ready whenever you want to make this fish dinner.  I find it is a titch sparse anyway, so before finishing cooking my fish, I sprinkle a very light amount of seasoning salt over my fish.

Yield:  2 servings
1 serving
359.8 calories
42.1 g protein
20.0 g fat
0.7 g net carbs

SEE our beautiful coil-bound books (last 5 gorgeous, Low-Carbing Among Friends' Team cookbooks,  the coil matches the books): Amongfriends.us/Findourbeautifulrecipebooks  This wonderful low-carb/keto collection of cookbooks (tons of photos, coil-bound!) is expected to sell out and they will not be printed again.  Limited stocks; get yours now!  KINDLES available! 


As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.  Here is my Amazon store for more of my favorite products: AMAZON STORE  Thank you for your support. 

[Sneak a Peek: CLICK on any Cookbook cover below to view all the Photos/Recipes inside]