TINA'S SUCCESS STORY AND A LOVELY NOTE TO HER LOW-CARBING FRIENDS




Dear Low-Carbing Among Friends,
I wanted to share my before and after photos for a challenge I completed. During the challenge, I followed a low-carb high fat diet in accordance with my fertility doctor's recommendations. Your cookbooks were my life line throughout the entire competition. Thank you so much for having these cookbooks available for people like me who need them. I enjoy every meal I have made from all three volumes, and I will continue to enjoy them for the rest of my life. I look forward to any other cookbooks you put out. Thank you again for helping me reach my health and fitness goals, and here's to hoping it helps with my infertility issues. Sincerely, Tina Bjorsvik


PS - I give you permission to share my photo on your Facebook page if you would like to do so. I wanted to pay you the proper respects first and let you know how wonderful your cookbooks are. Thank you again for being here for someone like me who needed to change her lifestyle for the better permanently.

It is times like this that make me realize the hard work and stress of producing our cookbooks is all worth it in the end.  We're helping people out there live happier, healthier lives and that is such a privilege!  Thank you, Tina, for your kindness in sharing your story.