THE Premier Low-Carb store .. .. AND Meeting Place

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Prizes to be Won!

Hi everyone!  This is the first day that our internet has been fixed.  It's been down for a number a days (the internet line was flying in the breeze - it came loose in a terrific wind storm) and I was barely connected via my Blackberry.  My good friend, Judy Barnes Baker, has launched her brand new low-carb cookbook, Nourished (see front cover above for the full title) and is having a fabulous giveaway on her blog, Carb Wars.  I do have her previous cookbook, Carb Wars.  It is a fabulous cookbook and I cannot wait for her new one.  I will do a review of her new cookbook as soon as I receive it.  Meanwhile you can read all about it on her blog.  I have seen the PDF and it is just fabulous!  You will definitely want to add this cookbook to your low-carb cookbook library.  It's beautiful and has a ton of gorgeous photos.  You are getting real value for money as the cookbook is very under-priced in my opinion.

No comments: