THE Premier Low-Carb store .. .. AND Meeting Place

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Talking about Healthy Fats....


Just a reminder about my Healthy Butter recipe.  It tastes like butter and spreads like margarine straight from the refrigerator.  My family will not do without it.  I think it is my husband's favorite food group. lol  If there is nothing to put it on, he searches until he finds something.  He puts it on the Focaccia bread and the Cheese Hamburger Buns.  He has even been known to put it on pizza! 

2 comments:

Vicki Allwardt said...

Thank you, great idea! I liked enough to try it with cream cheese. I used some lemon olive oil with the cream cheese and it was very good. We live in olive country and can get many flavored oils; even chocolate.

Jennifer said...

Vicki, thank you for your comment. I must admit I'm not quite sure what you liked enough to try with the cream cheese? I read and reread your note. That is amazing - all those flavored oils. Chocolate - never heard of oil flavored like chocolate. That is so unusual.