THE Premier Low-Carb store .. .. AND Meeting Place

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Three Variations of Flourless Muffins (GF)

Carolyn of "All Day I Dream About Food" made my Cream Cheese Gingerbread Muffins with some small changes.  I loved the way Carolyn described her little girl stuffed the muffin in her mouth and when her mother looked over, all she saw was chipmunk cheeks and the muffin had disappeared off her plate!  Carolyn has so much talent.  She had to switch to low-carbing after a diagnosis of diabetes.  She still bakes regular recipes on occasion although I don't know how she can have such self-discipline to only have a small sample.  Although, like me, she does not need to be gluten-free, she mostly posts low-carb and gluten-free recipes.  I think Carolyn Ketchum is going to be a name that we will all be familiar with in the low-carb community.  She has loads of talent, is a great writer and is great at marketing as well.  Something she could teach me - marketing is not my strong suit.

Here is the link to another couple of variations.  Hope you try them and enjoy them like Carolyn's children did.

No comments: