THE Premier Low-Carb store .. .. AND Meeting Place

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Here are some Thanksgiving Food Ideas

Pumpkin Cake Roll


Rye Bread

Cranberry Sauce

Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake


Mexican Tortilla Roll-Ups

Fruit Pizza

Chocolate Coconut Mousse

Wholegrain Bread 2 g Carbs

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

 Spiced Pumpkin Chip Cookies
Chocolate Coconut Protein Squares

 Pumpkin Cheese Pie

Pumpkin Spice Loaf 


Crisp Nutty Crackers - serve with my Bacon Cheese Spread in Splendid Low-Carbing 



Pumpkin Muffins
 Caesar Salad
 Pecan Cheese Ring

4 comments:

Anneliese said...

This is a nice selection of delicious foods. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

You're welcome, Anneliese. :) Remember, crusts can be replaced with a gluten-free option and the bake mixes can be replaced with the gluten-free one on this blog.

Carolyn said...

Hi Jennifer, I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and listing it on your site. I've visited your blog many, many times and have gotten a great deal of inspiration from it. When I first was diagnosed and started baking low carb, your site was a god-send in realizing that baked goods weren't necessarily off limits to me. So thank you and I am so happy you like my blog!

Jennifer said...

Carolyn, thank you for sharing that. You are so sweet - and beautiful! You have a ton of talent and I suspect you will go far. When I read your blog, it's almost as if I know you. :)

I'm sorry that you have such a burden to carry re your health. If it is any consolation I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and I have not let it stop me.

Your challenge will no doubt spur you on to help many other folks.

I think the high carb low-fat diet is dying out, but ever so slowly. People need to hear the message that there is another way that is better and that can actually cure or prevent diabetes in the first place, besides many other ailments such as obesity and heart disease.