Africa's Snow White [Video 20] Lizzie's lured into Captivity!

[ 1978: Lizzie, long since engaged, is forced to leave Africa, and her Nicholas ]

🔎Elizabeth is lured  to, then held captive in far away Canada, by her mother (Video 20)
Try Full Screen for easier viewing
[ Often you'll need to click the ">" play button twice to start BLOG Videos ]
Copyright notice: These videos can be viewed from this blog only, not downloaded, stored elsewhere or served-up from other websites, social-media platforms, servers. They may not be copied, modified, rented, sold, or their stories retold (C) 2021 Eureka Publishing, Ian & Jennifer Eloff, all rights reserved
[This is a work in progress, more videos will be added over time]




Here is part of the review by the most senior South African ambassador in the world: A delightful read. It evoked in me memories of my own teenage years, growing up in Cape Town ... I look forward to reading Jonathan’s sequel to this book, as I am sure there will be one.” —Ambassador Leslie Manley, Ambassador from South Africa to Panamá, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Perú

Janet Hammerlund (Brown) Review: "Africa's Snow White: Summer Love-Jealous Winter, is a tastefully told tale of pure young love that is thwarted at every turn by time, distance, and a diabolically self-centered real-life antagonist. The story (based on real people and incidents) is full of unexpected twists which continually piqued my curiosity and rapidly drew me into the next tender (or tense) story segment. I experienced conflicting emotions as I approached the final chapters of the book. One side of me couldn't wait to see how the story would end. The other part of me didn't want to finish the book...I was enjoying reading it too much. I appreciate the author's meticulously honed prose and his graphic descriptions of a distant land. This is a difficult story to tell, but Jonathan Eloff has written it with great sensitivity. I am purchasing three more copies of this book for relatives and friends. What better recommendation can I give? This is a most promising young author. I eagerly anticipate purchasing and reading the sequel to this engrossing novel."

COMMENT: Anyway, I needed to share that Jonathan has written this book so beautifully, even although he admits it was difficult for him and that it is not his preferred genre. It is a story that needs to be told, and in a way it is a real-life example of God's justice playing out - that my mother's grandson, whom she never knew, whom she disowned along with me many years ago, should be the one to tell the story. I hope many people will be helped by reading our story and seeing how it all turned out and why it turned out favorably for my family in the end. If anyone is dealing with a malignant narcissist in their family - this is a good present for that person, but it is also a very human story - an ultimately triumphant love story (forced to endure much pain and sorrow) unfolds within a far greater love story. The front cover of the book is a painting of me at 15 (little did I know what lay ahead in the next 40 years) and ... well, no point in divulging "his" identity as that's a crucial part of the story. So my lips are sealed except to say that decades later I am still chauffeur-driven on dates in a classic embassy Mercedes limo flying a certain country's flag mounted on the front RHS fender, in a land "far far away". (wink) Yes, I know - I was a brunette at that age, but I was golden blonde as a young girl and then again later as an adult and somewhere along the line I acquired a set of emerald green contacts and ditched them again - other than that, at 53, I have changed nothing about myself, no surgery ... just Low-Carbing.