THE Premier Low-Carb store .. .. AND Meeting Place

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!


How did this year fly by so quickly? So much happened - lots good, some bad, some sad! I guess that is life, but thankfully, it was lots good too.

The biggest thing for me personally was the loss of my Shiba Inu, Happy, who was with us for 14 years. I blogged about him and it did help me to write things down - I'm sorry if anyone got annoyed by the off-topic posts. I will forever miss him while I am still here, however, I have to believe he is well now and out of pain.

God bless you all in the New Year and may your New Year dreams all come true - especially your weight loss dreams!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am sorry for your loss. Our oldest cat, who is 15 years old, is having some health problems and we hope she'll recover. She is family and we love her dearly.

Happy New Year to you.

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Heather, for your kind words. It means a lot. I do hope your cat will recover. They can live very much longer than dogs. I understand completely - Happy was family too. It hurts to let go of those you love, but I've had to do that a lot in my life, so this is not a new experience for me.

Steve Parker, M.D. said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Jennifer!

Maybe our pets don't live longer because we just couldn't take it when they finally passed on.

My family has horses - they commonly live to 25-30.

-Steve

Jennifer said...

Thank you, Steve. Happy New Year! Such an honor to have you visit my humble blog! That's an interesting thought; it sure is a puzzle. Wow, horses! I didn't realize they live so long, or so short a time, for that matter, come to think of it.

Amy Dungan said...

Happy New Year Jennifer! I hope 2010 brings you happiness and more blessings than you can handle!

((((HUGS)))

Jennifer said...

The same and more to you and your family, Amy. Thanks, my friend. :-)