BLONDE Cookbook! Just for laughs!

My good email buddy sent this to me in an email:

Blonde Cookbook
(It is a silly stereotype really - my hair is blonde - so, please don't take offense anybody out there with beautiful blonde hair)

MONDAY: It's fun to cook for Joe. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY: Joe wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Joe brought a friend home for supper

WEDNESDAY: A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY: Today Joe asked for salad again I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Joe asked me why I was rolling around in the garden.

FRIDAY: I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

SATURDAY: Joe did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I don't have any clothes that fit it, and for some reason Joe keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY: Joe's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius.. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY. This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Joe. If I can talk Joe into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with a chocolate moose!!

ROFL